Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just bought an 08 prowler 650, it was a left over and had 48 miles on it. i took it out wheeling mostly a powerline trail and some water holes maybe 6-10 inches deep. well i noticed that the bed is extremely noisey and rattles. also i have this rotational squeaking noise when im barely moving and when i get on it. it goes away at higher speeds. maybe the rear pads dragging?? i took the bed off and that annoying rattling went away and was hoping i could get a better look at was is squeaking. i havent gotten too involved yet. and the last thing i have a question about is it makes this howling noise like a rearend in a truck or something. is that normal, has anyone else experienced this too. this is my first sxs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Everything you described is fairly normal for the prowlers that I've been around. You should be able to get rid of most the rattles with some adjustment and weatherstripping. The howling noise someone here can confirm but I think ur hearing the rearend and engine brake which slows the sxs once you lift ur foot off the throttle. None of what your experiencing should be anything to worry about. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.