Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a non Arctic dealer that has an 09 Prowler 1000 with 600 miles with some extended warranty coverage left. It has a winch.
I think I can buy it for $8500. I have used my sons' Rhino and Teryx and am interested in a SxS. I don't know much about the Arctic Cat Prowler. My wife and I live in the country and have been riding ATVs for 6 years. Is there anything I should look for or be advised about?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hear almost all of them have some sort of transmission problem, which leads to engine problems. I looked at a 2010 which was advertised as having only 1000 miles for $7800. I went and looked at it. Had been roughed up prettey good. After doing research on them I just bought a 2010 700 xtx. I couldnt stand the thought of having to put $3000 more if a engines goes. Do some research on the trans problem. Your price is cheap enough if you can get extended warranty,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.