Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 650 Prowler. Having troubles shifting gears. Is this a known problem? I recently had machine in for some 4wd repair that turned out to be electrical. Service department mentioned it didn't seem to shift correctly. They thought they quickly found the problem,something along the lines of " we took the cover off and found a washer- snap ring broken or missing". They put it back together and they thought it worked fine. When they loaded it on my trailer they had it tight to the front my trailer. When I asked them to back it up a foot, they had trouble getting it out of H. You sometimes have to really pull on the shiftier. Any thoughts? I'll have to see what they actually wrote on the service paper. We joked that its worse than before they touched it. Hoping it was a coincidence they said to give it a try if it not bring it back. Nearest dealer is about an hour away...
Thanks !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.