Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a new 2011 HDX and overall like the machine except for the annoying vibration around 8-12mph. Has anyone else had this issue. Artic Cat is aware of the issue and had tailpipe replaced put no better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
mine vibrates tooo............delear said it was normal.....had any power steering problems....mine is still coding p0635 after 4 months and they have not fixed it....so far my experience with it sucks....:wtf1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealer I work with is great they have been in contact with AC. I think they can put some rubber next to frame to help with vibration. It is not normal and new one's are better. The coding problem goes away if you turn off and restart but AC should fix

·
Registered
2 Posts
dealer claims the vibration is normal, seems to fine. Dealer did find a leaking seal on back diff, parts where ordered and recieved will schdule app to install and ask about vibration agian. Will post shortly after. Vibration seems to come form engine/tial pipe area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.