Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my new prowler has only 100 miles and keeps coding p-0635. it does it on and off. no set circumstance make it code. the dealer says they cannot check it because he doesnt have the equipment. any dealers or owns ...please help...this has to do with the power steering not working.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2011 also and mine is doing the same. Dealer has been working on to no avail yet. Says they will figure out. Also mine has a annoying vibration around 8-12 mph that Artic Cat says they are aware of and is supposedly working on fix.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bad code for 6 months

to make a long 6 months short.....new wiring,3 brains,new steering,new voltage regulator, 1 visit from an engineer, 5 flashes to the computer , new gauges, etc etc....................still not fixed! the factory said they are on the fifth version of the parameters for running the thing but still it codes on and on ....during a 5 mile ride it coded 10 times. i dont know if its the dx or all models with power steering but i cannot take it out of the city and go up the mountains in mt.....to dangerous. any help gladely accepeted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.