Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. I just picked this up and dont know if the following things are normal or not. First of all is the tilt steering wheel. Is up/dn play normal once locked into a position or should it be tight. Also have some slop in the wheel turning it from side to side before engagement. The other thing I noticed is I can grab the rear wheels and rock them side to side a far amount. I would thing this should be tight with no play but dont really know. Both rear wheels do this. With wheels off the ground you can really see this. Just wondering if this is normal stuff and the dependability of the unit overall. Anything I should be aware of or look at? Thanks.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Wheel Bearings, or suspension bushings. You can download a free service manual at Country Cat, it has all of the codes explained and how to clear them. I'd bet it is voltage related when activating the power steering at idle speeds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.