Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of a price is acceptable for a 250 mile Prowler 700?

My concern is that these don't have unlocking rear ends. Is that correct and is that an issue? I worry about tearing up my yard around the house since there really is not a turf mode.

This has been for sale all summer at 8500 bucks. I was thinking more like 7000 with this low miles.

Please share any thoughts or experience. thanks in advance, MODAY

·
Registered
710 Posts
Prowlers are great machines, but they are being replaced with Textron models. The 700 engine is a big thumping single cylinder, very easy to work on, and very durable. I have a locked rear in mine, tight turns will indeed tear up a yard! I kept my turns wide and left very little damage to our yard. 6,500-7,000 seems like a fair price, KBB could pin that down, but the bottom line is very few people want a Prowler, sad but true! Used turf savers are available, but with the failure rate I'd avoid them. New Turf savers are still available but costly! Using all new factory parts would push the total to near 2,000,00 dollars!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.