Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to lift about 1 to 2 inches on this new Utv.
The coil over is very week and even when tightened to maximum easily bottom out.
Putting a Plow is next to impossible because of the weak suspension.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Gilles

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Is it possible to lift about 1 to 2 inches on this new Utv.
The coil over is very week and even when tightened to maximum easily bottom out.
Putting a Plow is next to impossible because of the weak suspension.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Gilles
I would call Highlifter about a lift. Also welcome to trhe forum!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Called, but they said the machine is too new and doesn't match other prowler specs, maybe by next summer, BTW... THAT IS THE SAME REPLY I get everywhere for a Plow.
Thanks for replying.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Called, but they said the machine is too new and doesn't match other prowler specs, maybe by next summer, BTW... THAT IS THE SAME REPLY I get everywhere for a Plow.
Thanks for replying.
This is not the correct way to do it but if you know the Diameter of the shock springs and the diameter of the shocks you could install spring spacers untill a lift kit come on the market.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Be interesting to see what firms offer parts for the new 500! Seems like a very nice machine. 500 powertrain is based off the original design from what I understand. I put some feelers out for new products, but response has been slow in coming!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.