Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a fairly new YouTube video on how to do an oil change on the new Prowler 500. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oV-5QWcWws I just completed my first oil change and there is some important info that is not clearly shown in the video. You can visit the video URL and see my comments which should be helpful to anyone doing this service themselves.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Should the 2017 Arctic Cat Prowler 500 have its own space in the Forum, it is a completely new model and nothing from other prowlers fit this.

P.s I have been looking for a Plow mounting bracket and Plow but none fits the Utv. There is not enough clearance for the ones the dealer tried, with the shocks at maximum and even rubber blocks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have just purchased a 2017 Arctic Cat Prowler. So far I really like it. Only about 10 hours on it. I did change the spark plug because it was a little hard starting. Still cranks over a bit before it starts. Also how do you find them in cold weather/ Thanks

·
Registered
705 Posts
I switch to 0/40 full synthetic for winter. Cranking does seem to be somewhat slower, but then again I'm slower too in the cold! I make sure the battery is kept on a battery tender to be on the safe side!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my 2017 in the fall of 2016. I have found it cranks over alot before starting. Had it in for a service at the dealer and explained it to him. When i went to pick it up he said it started normal. Still dosen't seem right to me for EFI.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts