Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Should the 2017 Arctic Cat Prowler 500 have its own space in the Forum, it is a completely new model and nothing from other prowlers fit this.

P.s I have been looking for a Plow mounting bracket and Plow but none fits the Utv. There is not enough clearance for the ones the dealer tried, with the shocks at maximum and even rubber blocks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have just purchased a 2017 Arctic Cat Prowler. So far I really like it. Only about 10 hours on it. I did change the spark plug because it was a little hard starting. Still cranks over a bit before it starts. Also how do you find them in cold weather/ Thanks

·
Registered
710 Posts
I switch to 0/40 full synthetic for winter. Cranking does seem to be somewhat slower, but then again I'm slower too in the cold! I make sure the battery is kept on a battery tender to be on the safe side!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my 2017 in the fall of 2016. I have found it cranks over alot before starting. Had it in for a service at the dealer and explained it to him. When i went to pick it up he said it started normal. Still dosen't seem right to me for EFI.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.