Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Video and images coming into today from the Arctic Cat media event that took place yesterday. While most of us thought they were just releasing their new 2010 snowmobiles, Arctic Cat decided to slide under the rader a possible all new UTV/SXS!

Here's what we know so far:

"Uses the 1000 motor as the current prowler 1000, but in an HO version. It's an all tube chassis just like a sand rail. Power steering. In the words of the arctic cat guy who built it 'by far, the most travel in the industry'. It is so bad azz, you have see it to believe it. Pretty much a two seat, long travel short sand car. Oh, and the is price under $15,000."

Stay tuned as we will feature more info as it's released!

*Thanks to madmax396 for the info.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's a bit more info:

64 inches wide, 16-17 inches wheel travel, 95+hp, steering box and tie rods are front design ( in front of a-arms fro strength),tube chassis, doors, reserviour shocks and more....

As for release, you can look for orders to be opened up after the dealer show in August, with deliveries being from October to January. MSRP will be very close to $15,900. Less than the RZR XP900. Arctic Cat knew very well about the XP last year and built this machine to annihilate it....

Thanks Darryl89 for the tip!

·
Registered
1 Posts
More Rumors

Hey, Has anyone heard the rumor that arctic cat was making a 700-800cc twin this year? i heard it once and i was just hoping to get some info if anybody heard anything.... thanks

·
Banned
365 Posts
they need a prowler-4.

·
Banned
365 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me to see a Prowler 4 over the next year or so. Arctic Cat has been really agressive hitting every area of the powersports market.
I agree I think they will come out with one,not everyone wants a wildcat-4.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts