Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing a little research right now but.....would anyone be interested in a "pwr radiator kit" and an "oil cooler kit" ??? Seeing what the market is like and if any of you prowler guys would be interested in this??? Do any of you have cooling problems with water or oil???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Definitely interested in an upgraded radiator for my XTZ 1000......if the price is fair. You should also post this on the "other" Prowler site to get more input.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Definitely interested in an upgraded radiator for my XTZ 1000......if the price is fair. You should also post this on the "other" Prowler site to get more input.
CNJ, hopefully I'll have some pricing on an oversize radiator for the XTZ in the next week or so. I have a friend that owns a radiator shop and he's going to see what he can build them for and the fab shop that is lowering my seats and building my cage knows a guy that builds radiators for rock racers. He thinks they can build them for a reasonable price.
I'm not to thrilled with paying a fortune for one either....

·
Registered
63 Posts
CNJ, hopefully I'll have some pricing on an oversize radiator for the XTZ in the next week or so. I have a friend that owns a radiator shop and he's going to see what he can build them for and the fab shop that is lowering my seats and building my cage knows a guy that builds radiators for rock racers. He thinks they can build them for a reasonable price.
I'm not to thrilled with paying a fortune for one either....
I hear you on spending a fortune......let me know what you find out. I probably won't do it until my warranty expires, but I am definitly interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The performance and quality of pwr surpasses any and all radiator company's. The reason why is the core design, nothing out there like it!!! Just remember......you get what you pay for. Ive owned dozens of vehicles with pwr radiators and never ever had a problem, compared to ron davis and c&r...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts