Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, was just wondering where you get your parts from. I ordered tie rod ends, exhaust seal and front differential seals from Babbits. They sent me an email saying the exhaust seal was back ordered and not available till Dec 9th. They sent me the tie rod ends but no diff seals. I called today and a young lady on the phone told me the diff seals were back ordered and would not be available until Dec 12th. They charged my account for the full amount. If they would tell you when you order that certain parts are back ordered, it would allow me to search and find the parts from another vendor. Now my Cat is down until the middle of December. So, do any of you now of a parts dealer that is reliable and has the parts in stock. BTW, I went to order the exhaust gasket from Speedwerx, the copper one, and they wanted $23.00 to ship a $19.00 part. Sorry if this has already been answered. Thanks, Jim.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I didn't compare prices at too many sites but I just got new complete tie rods from Gearhead.com free shipping and no sales tax. Their free shipping is for orders over 100 and they have a flat rate for anything under. I'll check out some of the sites you have listed and compare if I need anything else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.