Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more cords!! Finally we now have a bluetooth unit. I have installed several and can tell you this is the best thing since bottled beer! The sound is just like it was connected with a cord!

The bluetooth knob kit allows you to plug rite into your amplifier just like our volume control kit.

The bluetooth knob allows you to steam music from any bluetooth devise, android, apple, doesn't matter rite to your amplifier. Will change songs, control the volume, pause and play the songs, and can be mounted flush through the dash or secured to the dash panel.

Plus you can control the knob with your phone controls out of the car. Same functions pause, play volume, change songs. I have got it to work up to 15-20 feet away from my rzr. Any questions?

Here is the link to the bluetooth kit on our website

BLUETOOTH VOLUME / TRACK / PAUSE / PLAY CONTROL KIT. STEAM MUSIC WITH ANY BLUETOOTH DEVISE

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Bluetooth knob is made by wetsounds and designed for marine and powersports applications so it can withstand water. We have just made it into a kit to plug rite into any amplifier with RCA inputs

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also as a forum member we offer a 10% discount. The code is
goose
lower case
Also this item can be shipped in the USA for $5.80 USPS Priority. Usually only takes 2-3 working days once it hits the truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.