Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, over the last several ride in my new to me 2007 650 XT, I have managed to break/rip off all four rear fenders riding in Royal Blue.:ugh1:
So my question to those who don't play in the sand, what are you doing to deal with this problem.
I looking for modification options or guard I would rather not have to pay for fenders after every ride.
And yes I know not hitting trees would be one option but I'm not sure I can do that.:fingersx:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Arent the trails in Royal Blue pretty wide? And how hard are you hitting the trees. I saw on the Yamha video that they made them pop off but wasnt sure if that was them just trying to make the rhino look better or if it was truly a problem. Looking at buying a xtz and just trying to know what im getting into.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH, your suppost to use the trail? That yamaha video is right about the cat fenders getting pealed off by trees. What they didn't show was when you hit a tree with the Rhino you break the whole side of the bed. I have a couple of friend that can vouch for that. Don't know how much a Rhino bed side cost but a cat fender is about $25 each.
As to the width of Royal Blue trails most are plenty wide but around some of the mud holes and on trail #9 in the rain things can get tricky. It boils down to simple physics. A body in motion will slam hard into a tree when sliding though mud.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.