Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to forum, the info on this site has been very useful. Have a 700 xtx that was in the shop for electrical issues. I also told them that the diff lock was not engaging, which is cable actuated. They told me that nothing is wrong with the cable, but that the sensor was missing, and more than likely it was sitting inside the diff, since it has to come from inside the diff. Question I have is how tuff from 1-10 is the diff to take apart and inspect? What could I use to plug the hole, instead of putting a sensor in there? I can tell when the diff engages and dont necessarly need the icon to light up on my tach. No popping or noise, no leaks that I can tell, nothing other than my tires wont spin together when stuck and when there locked. What could problems Im I going to have to deal with?, what should I be looking for when I take this apart? Thanks for all the imput.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.