Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing the waters on getting all the different SXS forum guys for a huge ride and party up at the pocohontas trail lodge this spring .....this event could be the biggest on the east coast if we all pitch in who interested?????- JT

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So Far it looks like these will be the things discussed to be included in the ticket price plus Much More! What else would everyone like to see?

Dinner 1 or 2 Nights
Raffles
Giveaways
250' + Long Open Mud Pit Play Area
1st Annual East Coast SXS Rally Event Shirt
Nightly Entertainment
Nightly Bonfire
Inflatable Rides and Games for Kids
ATV / UTV Parade
Meet & Greet / Show and Shine / Swamp Meet
"Run what ya Brung Drags" Race your Buddies for Fun
Group Pictures
Guided Tours and Group Rides if Requested by PSEM Staff
Vendors and Sponsor Exhibit Areas

PSEM is also finalizing Vendor Info and anyone looking to support the event or sponsor it in anyway please contact me via PM.

·
Banned
365 Posts
how many members off the different forums do you have to have to make this happen.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
365 Posts
east coast sxs rally

Whats up guys! Well they Released the Tickets Today! Tickets Now on SALE! Discounted till April 1st 2013. $10 Off! Also First 100 Tickets sold get a Free Fuel Treatment Sample from 801 Racing! As a Reminder, This Event is Open to ATV's and Bikes as well. Get your tickets today at Power Sports Event Marketing | A Powersports Event Marketing Team Staffed by Riders!

how many members plan on going to the east coast sxs rally,at the hatfield and McCoys trails,ordering tickets mon.:)

·
Banned
365 Posts
cabins

just rented the last cabin for the east coast sxs rally,tent camping left only.may 3-5.

·
Banned
365 Posts
tickets

just ordered my tickets,how many of the members on here going.:)

·
Banned
365 Posts
any body on the forum going to the east coast sxs rally in may,talked to JT and he said you could buy tickets at the event,I will double check.gonna be a great time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.