Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm a new member who bought a used efi xtx 700 that is hard to get going smoothly in forward. If I just give it a little gas it jumps forward and then slows down. Is it out of adjustment or do I just need to work on getting my foot to apply a more gentle uniform pressure? If I take off fairly fast it seems to be fine it is only jumpy when I only want to go a short distance slowly
thanks Steve
sahockey:)

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Hi,
I'm a new member who bought a used efi xtx 700 that is hard to get going smoothly in forward. If I just give it a little gas it jumps forward and then slows down. Is it out of adjustment or do I just need to work on getting my foot to apply a more gentle uniform pressure? If I take off fairly fast it seems to be fine it is only jumpy when I only want to go a short distance slowly
thanks Steve
sahockey:)
, You eatherWelcome to the forum, The problem is the Turf Saver rear dif it takes 3/4 of a turn of the drive shaft to start to turn the Its not a locked diff your is like limited slip. You have to learn to work with it or you can buy a heaver gas pedal and it makes it better but not perfect Thats what I did. Good Luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.