Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 prowler 700 xtx and I have no ignition fire . My coil is good , had it checked but now people are telling me it is my stator or my computer. How would I pinpoint this without taking it to a dealer. It started missing and popping trying to get in my garage, once it was in. I went back to start it again but now nothing no fire at all. Changed the plug still nothing and my dash isn't throwing any codes. Help

·
Banned
365 Posts
I would try to find someone you could borrow a ecu box from,since yours is F/Iyou dont have a cdi box.that would be my first start.check ground on motor also.

·
Banned
365 Posts
I have a 2010 prowler 700 xtx and I have no ignition fire . My coil is good , had it checked but now people are telling me it is my stator or my computer. How would I pinpoint this without taking it to a dealer. It started missing and popping trying to get in my garage, once it was in. I went back to start it again but now nothing no fire at all. Changed the plug still nothing and my dash isn't throwing any codes. Help
wondering if you got your miss fire straighted out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.