Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Any one advise me which forced induction is the best in the market, in terms of performance, liability, long run with less maintenance and reasonable price. I got confused due to several kits in the market and everyone says mine is the best !!!
Also, for suspension system if possible. Any positive post would be appreciated.

Thnaks alot for assistant

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mpi supercharger sale!

sweet deal, does it come with new injectors and a fuel mapper? What about fuel pump?
Yes this is an awesome deal. This kit comes with all items needed to run at 6-7 pounds on pump gas. The prowler injectors are fine at this boost level. The kit does come with a new high pressure high volume fuel system as well as the GEMS fuel controller....Supercharger, billet bracketry, intercooler, everything need to make 112 rwhp.I will also include a PROLLOGER GAUGE FOR COST 250.00 if purchased today. We have dozens of these kits out there as well as our own prowler and the kit as well as the prowler 1000 engine has proven to be rock solid reliable. Warning!! these things are brutal under boost and suspension upgrades are highly recommended if you are going to run sustained high speeds. Iv had mine at 88 mph on a radar gun at 6 pounds @ 5200 feet of elevation. Its a scary ride at that speed. Thanks for the reply Darrin 888-649-4609
Prowler Supercharger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.