Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of bucket seats or the front of the 700 cat I don't know if they will fit the 1000 or the others. The seats are black with the gray line on the sides. We are only asking $ 300.00 obo I will post some pics in a couple of days. Any question pm me and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow this is an old post, I guess chances are pretty slim you still have them. If not where did you get them?? Did they come with hardware or did you use your stock mounts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all
Anyone know of an high back seats for a 2015 prowler 700. since my dear friends at Arctic cat stop selling them. I love the way they do that. This is my last product from this company because of that.
Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
705 Posts
PRP has many seat styles available. I went with the automotive aftermarket for my seats (2009 700 XTX), I picked up Scat ProCar seats for my selection. Made my own mounting bracket. I used the Terrain series for the passenger side, and the Extreme series on the drivers side.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
The PRP seats. Have a trip planned to NH and really wanted something for that. We been there twice and this year may be our last trip up there for some time. We do a major trip for a week every year. Next year is looking like Rally in the pines. So the high back seats will make it Very nice.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow that long ago.... was nice seeing ya RD, didn't ride much last year as it was just before the Polaris rally and had another project in the works before snow flew.

Tim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts