Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

i have a 650h1 ,2008 prowler with less than 200klm.
The problem -- the gear shift, when in low the shifter is in the high slot,when in high the shifter is in the neutral slot,when in neutral it is just below the reverse slot and it is hard to get into the reverse slot for reverse.
i have taken the unit to the dealer and they responded with , ther needs to be an adjustment but only after 200klm are on the machine.
Will damage be done by drivining the machine as described? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
if u pull off engine cover off u will c 2 bolts on shifter loosen them up on level ground take shifter pullup or down start c if ur in in reverse or low find reverse leave it there put shifter in rev tighten up bolts that should do it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same Problem

I am a new owner to a slightly used 2008 650 prowler. It only has 49 hours on it. The machine was shifting fine the other day and today I went out and am having troubles getting it into high. When the shifter is in neutral the gauge says high and when the shifter is in high the panel says low. I am not sure where the bolts are you are talking about, I tinkered around with it for a while but was afraid to take things apart.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts