Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new here and would like to say hello to all.... I also have a problem with my Prowler that I hope someone may be able to help me get a handle on.

I have a 2007 Prowler 650 with about 600 miles on it. The other day as I was riding the dash started flashing and the speedometer stopped working. The digital part or the dash goes off and then seems if it is trying to reset and does so for a second and then it flashes off again. Someone suggested a loose wire, but the flashing occurs on a regular interval ( every 2 seconds or so ) and then resets again and again. The machine does seem to run fine, but I am trying to figure out what is wrong.. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Larry

·
Registered
7 Posts
Larry I had the same problem the winter when my battery went low discharged due to a 12volt heater made for atv that I installed everytime I turned heater on the prowler would discharge but when battery got down really low thats when it happened

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand that one. THe problem is that I dont think my battery is low. It is fairly new and athe prowler turns over and starts just fine.. Unless somehow it is putting out low voltage or something, but I am not sure how to check that.. I have tried everything else that people have suggested and it still has the prob.. It does it even when I just turn on the key.. Maybe I will try hooking my charger up to it in start mode and then try the key,,, I have no idea what that may do except that if it works then I will know it is a battery problem....

Thanks for you help,
Larry

·
Registered
3 Posts
prowler display problem

i agree it could be a low battery. charge it and eliminate it that possibility, also double check all of your connections from your display always put die electric grease on all connections. should solve your problems, as a dealer for arctic cat we have yet to come accross a problelm with a display that was nt related to a discharged battery. other than the unit being submerged of course....remember all terrain is not the same as amphibious.....lol:fingersx:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.