Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I have a 2008 Prowler XT 650 that I bought last spring. I used it all last year as a glorified dump truck on a piece of property I bought. It was very helpful hauling dirt and wood around while we were clearing a driveway.

This spring, I purchased an ATV trail pass so that I can use the hundreds of miles of trails in New Brunswick. Since I can get on the managed trail system at the end of my street, I have been using them a lot.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Hi All, I have a 2008 Prowler XT 650 that I bought last spring. I used it all last year as a glorified dump truck on a piece of property I bought. It was very helpful hauling dirt and wood around while we were clearing a driveway.

This spring, I purchased an ATV trail pass so that I can use the hundreds of miles of trails in New Brunswick. Since I can get on the managed trail system at the end of my street, I have been using them a lot.
Welcome and glad to see you getting to trail ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.