Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Make sure your battery voltage is good, check all fuses, and check the spark plug wire. The boot screws on the wire. I've fond several that the boot has fallen apart internally. You can download a free service manual at Country Cat

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have verified that...swapped cdi into my 4wheeler and it is good...verified continuity from coil to cdi and stator to cdi....stator ohms out ...but no joy....fuses good diode good and installed correctly

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The schemetic calls the wire out of cdi to coil high voltage...manual says it to be a peak voltage measurement of 140 to 240v...not 12v...I will pull out my h1 this weekend and use as a hillbilly blueprint...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I installed my newly purchased stator ....still no spark...got mad pulled my h1 out parked next to it...made a jumper harness from olt jetski wire harness...plugged h1 stator to prowler to verify prowler electrical is good....i have spark on prowler....so I purchssed a flywheel because i have a sneaky suspicion magnets weak...I will update when it arrives

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.