Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the 550 xt 2012 artic cat brand new 4x4, I can not get it to go no faster than 15 mph......what am I doing wrong.Driving it in high range.What is the top speed for this cat? Any help will be welcome,may have to take it back to the dealership.....Thanks

·
Banned
365 Posts
top speed

I think i would take it back to dealer and have it looked at.that should be right around low range speed.like joe said it should go at least 50 mph.let us know what you find out.Welcome to the forum...................

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did not see anything on rpm on the digital odemeter.Going to dealership friday for a manual.Do you think this model shows the rpms.I did get it up to 30 mph today,seems to be running good.I have friend that will come over and test drive it friday,he has a 600...not brave enough to see if it runs 50 lol Dealership had me to play with all switches,put in/out of 4x4,made sure brake was off.Also made sure when I shifted to high that it read high and not low.Said shifter cable may be out of line.But everything read fine and shifted fine.Brake if on was very very little.But seems to running good now.Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.