Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got either a 2007 or 2008 arctic cat prowler 650. idk which year, is there an easy way to tell?

I also need a repair manual. I need to rebuilt the motor and just need steps and torque specs. is there a company that sells a good manual? or maybe the factory sells one?

·
Banned
365 Posts
Welcome to the site,just look on the drivers side up towards the front of the frame should have date of manufacture and vin number.and I believe you can down load a free service manual and parts manual from kt lawn mower sales.com.some will chime in and help you on the manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info! the vin is gone, when the cage and frame were modded for the suspension theycut that part of the frame off... I'm pretty sure its actually a 2006. dont the 2006-2008 650 engines all have the same parts?

·
Banned
365 Posts
Is there padding on the arm rest if there is it's a 2006 if not it's a 2007 or 2008.one difference I know of is they changed the clutch a little bit, the prowler was built in 2005 but titled as a 2006.but pretty much the same,you will have a vin number on the engine also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.