Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Administrator
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are curious to see how everyone is finding out about our site. Let us know how you found us!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I sensed it and immediately came here and joined....no really, caught wind of it on RF.net. I love new forums! Nothing better than that new forum smell!

·
Administrator
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sensed it and immediately came here and joined....no really, caught wind of it on RF.net. I love new forums! Nothing better than that new forum smell!
Nice, that reminds me, I need to get the user numbers into the postbit area so we can see who's been here the longest ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Or a new woman :naughty:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Google! Was looking at specs to decide on the prowler or rhino and after reading the specs I wanted to see what was being said by those that had them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to site

I was planning on buying a Prowler 1000 so I was surfing the net looking for has much info on the prowler has I could before I bought it and stumbled on you site. Getting the new Prowler 1000 Wednesday May 5 :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts