Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I have a 2010 XTZ 1000 with the dreaded transmission issue where it pretty much explodes and brakes the pan. I have the motor torn down and I am in the process of the rebuild, where is the best place to drop 2G for engine parts? I have looked at the parts warehouse and other big web sites but I am hoping that some one has a place that is better. We are a legit shop so we have tax numbers and proper docs. to set up an account with the right supplier. Out local Cat dealer is a joke soooooo he wont get 1 penny from us.
I need cases, piston assembly for both cylinders ( these are not blown apart but while I have it torn down why not freshin it up) all the gaskets and a bunch of misc gears and bearings. Any input would be great!!! thanks

Also any one in or close to PA hit me up on PM, we have some of the sickest rising on the east coast, mud, hill climbs trail riding you could ride here for a week and still not see everything. If you want a guided tour of a few mountain ranges of old strip mines let us know and we can set up a date. lots of local hotels and cabin rentals! OH YEAH AND ITS FREE TO RIDE

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also need a flywheel puller for this engine, seems like no one anywhere has them not even motion pro any help on this would be great. I would like to buy the socket style also I am not interested in the claw, seems like a lot of people damage the magnets using these..

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
I also need a flywheel puller for this engine, seems like no one anywhere has them not even motion pro any help on this would be great. I would like to buy the socket style also I am not interested in the claw, seems like a lot of people damage the magnets using these..
Cant help ya with that one,Iv got a motor in the garage that I need the same puller for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.