Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and need some advice on a 2010 prowler. I have a chance to buy a 2010 prowler 650 but know absolutely nothing about these machines. The seller tells me that it has 10 hrs on it and is in like new condition and wants $6500 for it. Is this machine fuel injected?, is this a good price? Like I said I know nothing about them so any and all info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I knew absolutely nothing about sideXsides let alone Prowlers when I bought my '07 650 last summer. I can tell you the '07 is not fuel injected. I'm very happy with it but wish I would have done more research before I purchased, I may have got a newer one.

As for the price it sounds like a better deal than I got. I paid the same $6,500 for the '07, I think it had 174 hrs. with about 1,600 miles on it. It was the H1 XT model and included the factory winch, windshield, and soft top with doors.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Don't think they made a 650 in 2010.
They did make a 550 and it is efi.
The 650 went to 09 and they are carbed machine.

Is it a xt?

6500 is a great price for any of the prowlers with that amount or run time.
how many miles?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.