Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the race is over, the finishers are as follows:

1st - Mitch Guthrie, Polaris RZR 1:55:45
2nd- Kyle Knosp, Polaris RZR 1:59:45
3rd- Brandon Schuler, Polaris RZR (Jagged X Racing) 2:03:57
4th- Casey Currie, Kawaski Teryx 2:08:45
5th- Perret, Polaris RZR 2:51:56

All others are DNF...
Nick Bulloch, son of Dean Bulloch, champion rock crawler and owner of an Arctic Cat dealership in Utah, raced an Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ. His Prowler XTZ had a LT Suspension from HCR and King Shocks, but was a surprisely, near stock machine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey

Hi all, I am new here. Hope that I can gain more info by joining this forum. I am not an expert but will try my best to help others and hopefully you guys can assist me too

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Final results show that Jon Crowley in his Teryx and a couple others did finish under their own power...kudos to all that participated...awesome job...

·
Registered
50 Posts
am I reading something wrong or did the AC not finish this race? how is it cool if it didnt finish, surprisingly stock or not, it broke.:wtf1:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally, results showed that the Prowler of Nick Bulloch did not finish, but later was updated. Nick did finish in 7th place with his XTZ. The sandhill is what killed most of the machines finish places. The first 3 machines up the hill made it without much trouble, after that, it became so chewed up that everyone else was getting stuck. If Nick had been first up the hill, he might've done better. But there will always be "what ifs".
Next year, there should be even more running. Hopefully there will be more than one Prowler.

·
Registered
4 Posts
kings

i just put kings on my 07 prowler didnt have instrucutions hope i did right can u get back to me with info and picks of ure set up thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just put kings on my 07 prowler didnt have instrucutions hope i did right can u get back to me with info and picks of ure set up thanks
Reseviors go on the top, other than that, if you got them on and have no binding, you got it right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2011 King Of The Hammers

I am now the owner of the #7 finishing machine driven by Buzz Bronsema. It is now more modified than when it was raced. Go to 2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race and you will see my machine in the early stages.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts