Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im fixin to buy
the legend air set up for an 06 prowler. anyone got this yet ... any tips ,tricks, i should know. theres just not alot of prowler press on them..

·
Registered
21 Posts
im fixin to buy
the legend air set up for an 06 prowler. anyone got this yet ... any tips ,tricks, i should know. theres just not alot of prowler press on them..
Any update on this? I only see the kit for the thunderprowler, can't seem to find it for the 650.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Talking to legend they said that the 06 and07 h1s have to shitty of a back a arms were the bottom of the shock connects. They said that a lot of people called about breaking off the one bolt where it connects. I'm currently debating plopping down 4grand for a long travel kit from atvtronics since it is the only way to git the airride setup I really want. U will be in at least 6 grand to do aarms shafts and shocks. Btw they used to advertise legend airride forthe 06 but after being told it was in the mail twice I finally got ahold of a guy that told me they had to discontinue the line because of the prowlers shitty back aarms kept breaking off. Holla bak

·
Registered
120 Posts
That's funny, I've never heard of the back A-arms breaking off. But if they did that, they would break with any shock.
I'm not a fan of air shocks by any means, just too many potential problems for desert running, but I can see where they would be good for dune riding or in situations where loads and trail conditions vary greatly, creating a need for different ride heights or spring rates.
I prefer my King Racing Shocks on my XTZ any day for running hard in the desert.

·
Registered
120 Posts
dying to ask, wat and were do you git 4 inch seat lowering kit?
There is no kit, you just have to do it yourself, or better yet, if you are close to Phoenix, AZ, take it to UTVCrap to have it done. Or you can bring it to me and I'll do it. Most shops charge from $1000 to $1700 depending on the quality and depth of the job.
If you had decent fab skills (designing, welding and cutting), you could probably handle it yourself. But many that have done it as first timers, end up redoing it again later.
There are several that have done it and posted how they did it on different forums, especially over on prowlertalk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
better just hold ur breathe then. I called legend a few times about 3 months ago to go ahead and order them but they still haven't returned my calls. Fuk um. They must be to busy. There sales Department has been shit from the word go. Keep in mind these people told me my suspension was being shipped 2 different times but it never really was.
If u have an 06 or 07 650 xt I wouldn't even bother calling these guys cause there not alot of help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts