Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
365 Posts
Hi
I am new to NC, Raleigh area, I am looking for riding areas in my general area. HELP
You could probably google that,I am sure something would come up.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have, not sure of how accurate it is. From all the reading it says I can ride on cape hatteres national seashore, but nope. I guess I am looking for some areas on private land in my general area, but willing to drive an hour or two. Areas that members know about. :ugh1:

·
Banned
365 Posts
I have, not sure of how accurate it is. From all the reading it says I can ride on cape hatteres national seashore, but nope. I guess I am looking for some areas on private land in my general area, but willing to drive an hour or two. Areas that members know about. :ugh1:
The riding must be pretty thin where you live.I am lucky enough to leave the house on the buggy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, I have lived in Idaho and Montana for the last 14 yrs and could ride till I ran out of fuel/ oil etc from the house. Plus, my cat is street legal in those places but not in NC. Oh well. Still hoping for members to give me ideas

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ya, I have lived in Idaho and Montana for the last 14 yrs and could ride till I ran out of fuel/ oil etc from the house. Plus, my cat is street legal in those places but not in NC. Oh well. Still hoping for members to give me ideas
There isn't really anything except the weak Uwharrie and Brown Mountain trail systems unless you wanna pay-to-play and most of that is in TN.

Here, this says it all . . . Home Page

The greenies acting as hired guns for robber baron property developers finished off the last remaining bits of meaningful public land access and that was Tellico near Murphy and finally Aetna Mountain in Hamilton County.

Join "Snowbird Anglers" in Graham County. It's owned by "Thrash Limited Partnership" and for just $1000 per year they'll let you wheel well over 50 miles of their trail network

Rest in Peace Tellico!!!

Go to hell Trout Unlimited, The Wilderness
Society/Richard C. Blum (CBRE) and former NFS Ranger Thomas L. Thrash:att:

·
Banned
365 Posts
Oh, never mind the Uwharrie! They just closed the Rocky Mountain Loop two months ago, it led to the main attraction in the forest, Kodak Rock.
Lyin King,how come they closed the Rocky Mountain loop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.