Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into purchasing a brnad new (left over stock) 2013 Prowler 700 XTX. Are there any known issues with this model I should be aware of? I have done an extensive search for consumer reviews of this year and model and have found nothing.

Also, I have looked for various upgrade accessories and not found much specifically a snorkel kit. Any info on this would be great too.

I have not seen much positive feedback on dealing with AC for warrentee info either. Is this standard or just people who dont know how to handle things properly.?

Thanks for any input

·
Registered
710 Posts
The 700 Prowler is a great machine! I have an 09 700XTX, 6,000 miles, and mostly routine maintenance. Very easy to work on! As you are finding out, very little is available on the after market. Snorkels are available, and I found them on the web. Most owners that I know built there own, 2" PVC and you are good to go. I've heard good, and bad on the warranty, just depends on how your dealer treats you! I would think with left over stock, the machine would have a new vehicle warranty. For Accessories I'd check out the arctic cat store, or ebay!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Glad to offer help! Good luck on what ever you decide. Went back to my computer, and did find a snorkel kit for Prowlers! Look at Snorkel our ATV's, they offer a complete kit for around 200.00 dollars. Check Side by Sides sports, as they offer UTV accessories. Word of caution is price shop on UTV parts! They tend to scare you! Sticker shock anyone!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am looking into purchasing a brnad new (left over stock) 2013 Prowler 700 XTX. Are there any known issues with this model I should be aware of? I have done an extensive search for consumer reviews of this year and model and have found nothing.

Also, I have looked for various upgrade accessories and not found much specifically a snorkel kit. Any info on this would be great too.

I have not seen much positive feedback on dealing with AC for warrentee info either. Is this standard or just people who dont know how to handle things properly.?

Thanks for any input
Factory Arctic cat Accessories is gonna be your best place to find add on's..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.