Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I purchased a 2009 prowler 1000. I am the third owner. The original owner bought it in the state of tennesee from what I understand. I believe there they present you a MSO instead of a title. The owner never registered it thus never getting it swithched to a title. He lost the MSO and sold it to the 2nd owner with a bill of sale. He just left the machine as is. never tried to title it or anything. he then sold it to me on a bill of sale and gave me the phone number of the original owner so if i chose i could get him to file for a lost mso or maybe he might find the original. I can not get a hold of him. it has been a few weeks. i have even found a work number for him and nothing. i would really like to have the title. i live in arkansas. what paperwork or process should i go through to try to apply for a lost title or do i need to keep trying to get in contact with the original owner? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.