Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a new 2009 Prowler 1000. Sofar I love it it a wonder Side by side. However, When I was riding last weekend we got into some deep water and I had to sit and let my prowler dry out before I could take off again. It sounded like the belt was slipping. So I am just wondering if that is what it was, and if so are there any ways that I can fix my prowler to go better in the mud and water. What all do I need to do this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
make sure to open the drain on your clutch housing and how deep is deep? a rule of thumb is if your butt is wet ur too deep...lol... if your prone to go deeeep water riding i would recommend double checking all intake and exhaust piping.. to ensure there sealed good as well as going through the electric conections and waterproofing with die electric grease.... remember its easier to do this at home than trouble shoot on the trail

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi guys great site. I just bought a 2010 prowler 1000 and had the same problem with the clutch. so i started looking and found that the joints on the air intake were not tightend properly, just snugged' em up and it fixed the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.