Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, Stacie Albright here from the BlueRibbon Coalition. If you aren't familiar with BRC it's a national land use organization that helps keep our public lands and trails open for all of us to use in a responsible way. I'm one of their land use and recreation advocates. Check them out here: BlueRibbon Coalition

I'm also the Marketing Manager for the Cal-Neva Extreme Rockcrawling Series. So check it out, we're looking for more UTV teams to sign up. We already have over 30 rock buggies from stock mod to pro signed up so it's going to be a great season. First event is April 9-10 at the Exit 28 Motorsports Park just outside Reno NV at the famous bunny ranch. For spectator info and team sign ups go here: Cal-Neva Extreme

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Hi everybody, Stacie Albright here from the BlueRibbon Coalition. If you aren't familiar with BRC it's a national land use organization that helps keep our public lands and trails open for all of us to use in a responsible way. I'm one of their land use and recreation advocates. Check them out here: BlueRibbon Coalition

I'm also the Marketing Manager for the Cal-Neva Extreme Rockcrawling Series. So check it out, we're looking for more UTV teams to sign up. We already have over 30 rock buggies from stock mod to pro signed up so it's going to be a great season. First event is April 9-10 at the Exit 28 Motorsports Park just outside Reno NV at the famous bunny ranch. For spectator info and team sign ups go here: Cal-Neva Extreme
Hi and Welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.