Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, new to the forum. i have a 2011 prowler xtz 1000.my headpipes get red hot and the exhaust has melted the plastic under the bed above the heat shield. has anyone had this happen? Other than that the bike runs good. thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts
I had the exact same problem and I showed it to the dealer and they changed the whole entire exhaust from the front pipe to the end of the muffler under warranty but would not replace the bed or the rear cab plastic because "Cat has never seen this" so I had to flip the bill on the plastic and I might add the new system replaced does the same thing. I now have Muzzy's and PowerCommander w/Autotune and it still does it driving down the street.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you’ve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.