Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
365 Posts

·
Banned
365 Posts
Hi am joe & i need to know if anybody has wireed LED brake &turn lights on a 700 prowler. I can get everything to work but the turn lights stop when I put on the brake lights
Yea there is a member on here that can help you out MLH1962 he will be on here after bit,he did that to his.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi am joe & i need to know if anybody has wireed LED brake &turn lights on a 700 prowler. I can get everything to work but the turn lights stop when I put on the brake lights
When I hooked mine up I used a led trailer light connector that reduce the number of wires needed to hook to the two wire tail lights. I'm not sure what setup your using but I installed 6" oval red led lights in my bed and amber in front. I just used separate rocker switches for the R&L signals. Here's a link to a couple wire reducers like the one I used for the rear, I just cut off the trailer plug and connected the wires to my tail lights.
Hopkins LED Compatible Taillight Converter

Tow Ready 119130 - Trailer Light Tail Light Converter | O'Reilly Auto Parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.