Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm a new member and just recently bought a 2010 prowler 1000. It was brand new when I bought it 2 weeks ago. I have about 150 miles on it and have been having a few problems with it. I was out on a cruise with my girlfriend and we stopped for a break and then tryed to start my prowler up and its battery was dead. So I decided to put my battery from my girlfriends quad and try starting it and it worked. So I drove it for about half an hour then the the quad died. The battery died again. This kept on happening after even charging the battery. Also I just had a bad oil leak from my engine on the drivers side! Also I've noticed when I have been driving my prowler if I want to take off hard and step on the gas it seems to "slip" ( it's like the belt or rear end isn't catching) this has been happening after about 20 miles on the thing and just doesn't seem right. This is my first belt driven atv and performance toy. I'm used to driving my honda forman 500 and its very different. Could anyone help me out? I'm just learning?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.