Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm glad to find this forum for Prowler Owners. I have a 2009 XTZ 1000. Even though I got it in May, I have managed to only put about 8 miles on the thing. My first trip was to Moab over Memorial Day and within 2 miles I had a E-Brake fire. :eek:uch: Luckily we caught in time so there was only minor damage and burned plastic. A sick feeling watching those flames come out of your new ride. I saw that there was a topic on this over in the general section and basically the same thing happened to me. Parking brake engaged with no light and handle down (or so it seemed). Seems like there is defiantly an issue there. However, My dealer was great and fixed me up and got it back to me brand new, even though Cat said it was user error so the damage was on me. Anyway, got it back later in the summer and never made it to the dunes. (Idaho, Utah) so it now sits in my garage waiting for winter. Is it bad that I put a plow on my XTZ?? I just like to plow fast. Hopefully get down to Glamis this winter.

Hopefully can start adding more aftermarket goodies as the budget allows. Is there any thing I should look for and any issues with XTZs I should be aware of as I start down this journey?

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gary. Enjoy your XTZ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts