Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time here. I learn so much from forums like this. I traded in my Polaris sled (FST) and quad(07Sportsman 800 X2) to buy this beast. Just got it yesterday only got 6 miles on it. It is a 2010 prowler 1000 XTZ in med grn. I thought I may as well get the biggest and the badest right off the hop. I find the accelerator pedal very stiff and makes it jerky at low speeds. May have to find an alternative. Goes like hell in the snow. I kept the tires from my x2 and exchanged them on here (mud bug radials) They are the same size as the originals. I'm not a big believer of putting on huge tires on them. Only puts stress on the rest of the system. This is a big change for me I have had poo's forever.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all
I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time here. I learn so much from forums like this. I traded in my Polaris sled (FST) and quad(07Sportsman 800 X2) to buy this beast. Just got it yesterday only got 6 miles on it. It is a 2010 prowler 1000 XTZ in med grn. I thought I may as well get the biggest and the badest right off the hop. I find the accelerator pedal very stiff and makes it jerky at low speeds. May have to find an alternative. Goes like hell in the snow. I kept the tires from my x2 and exchanged them on here (mud bug radials) They are the same size as the originals. I'm not a big believer of putting on huge tires on them. Only puts stress on the rest of the system. This is a big change for me I have had poo's forever.
That prowler will look awesome being towed behind my Teryx!!!:stups:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That prowler will look awesome being towed behind my Teryx!!!:stups:

That will be the day. I hear them kawi's or cows have no power and use three litres of oil per ride.:box:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PX3 I was wondering if you have ever meet C3PO or R2D2 ? Thx
Hey you hoo I see an the teryx they cheaped out on the color. Instead of paint it's slime geen like the swamps we go through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts