Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have everything on the bottom end besides the Crank. This includes starter, clutches (aftermarket with about 100 miles), cases, all gears, transmission parts, etc. Call, text, or respond to thread. 928-853-7550

·
Banned
365 Posts
I have everything on the bottom end besides the Crank. This includes starter, clutches (aftermarket with about 100 miles), cases, all gears, transmission parts, etc. Call, text, or respond to thread. 928-853-7550
What happened to the motor.let me guess, oil pump driven gear sheared all the teeth off and took the top end out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: bottom end

What happened to the motor.let me guess, oil pump driven gear sheared all the teeth off and took the top end out.
Nope top end is all good. I bought a complete bottom end and used my top end. Not sure the cause but the rod/crankshaft seized. As far as I can tell the oil pump is all intact.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
I have an 09 700 that the rod bearing let go but cases and transmission are stiil good no jug or head I will take 400.00 plus shipping just the case halves ar 1200 to 1400 new. Let me know Thanks Joe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.