Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone on here use Pit Bulls yet? From all the reviews on the net they sound like bitchin tires. I'm gonna get a set when it's time for new rubber. Maybe sooner.:fingersx:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone on here use Pit Bulls yet? From all the reviews on the net they sound like bitchin tires. I'm gonna get a set when it's time for new rubber. Maybe sooner.:fingersx:
The Rockers are an amazing tire as well! I really like the looks of them and they seem to do well in all terrains! Here's my last video testing out the new Rockers in the desert:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sweet vid 4Nines, that RZR is awesome! I got to drive a RZR S. Fun as hell, but no utility. Hmmm, Rockers or Growlers...Rockers or Growlers?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet vid 4Nines, that RZR is awesome! I got to drive a RZR S. Fun as hell, but no utility. Hmmm, Rockers or Growlers...Rockers or Growlers?
I'll help you...what kind of riding do you do mostly?

·
Registered
18 Posts
mud, snow, gravel roads, little blacktop, mostly I like to ride the woods and blaze my own trail through creeks and over logs and rocks. we can still do that here without getting in trouble. :naughty:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mud, snow, gravel roads, little blacktop, mostly I like to ride the woods and blaze my own trail through creeks and over logs and rocks. we can still do that here without getting in trouble. :naughty:
I would go with the Rockers then! They are 8 ply, so they're super tough and will really shine when you're blazing your own trails :biggthumpup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am very interested in the pitbulls. I cant seem to find any specs on their website in regards to weight on the utv tires. Also, is there a forum sponsor that sells them?

THank U

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am very interested in the pitbulls. I cant seem to find any specs on their website in regards to weight on the utv tires. Also, is there a forum sponsor that sells them?

THank U
I have a set of 25.5'' Rockers that aren't mounted right now...I will get the exact weights for you. I think the fronts are about 26 lbs and the rears are about 32 lbs or so apiece.

Shoot me a PM and I can get you hooked up with a set of tires :)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
pit bull tires

We are currently offering two ATV/UTV radial tire designs, the Rocker and the Growler.

"XOR" means "extreme off-road radial"

"Uber" means "super" (in German) = an 8ply-rated tire with ExD (Extra Deep) Rim Guard Technology.

The Growler is being offered as a Growler XOR in the 25.5" OD sizes and a Growler Uber XOR in the 26.5" and 27.5" sizes. The 25.5" OD Growler XORs are 6ply-rated with standard rim guards, the 26.5" & 27.5" are Uber = 8ply-rated with ExD rim guard technology. 1" Tread Depth on the Fronts...1 1/8th Tread Depth on the Rears.

The Rocker is being offered as a Rocker Uber XOR in all three ODs - 25.5", 26.5" and 27.5" = 8ply-rated with ExD rim guard technology. 1 1/8th Tread Depth on the Fronts & Rears.

Sizes we have for sale now:

Growler XOR & Rocker Uber XOR

25.5x8R12 Growler XOR = 25.2 lbs
25.5x10R12 Growler XOR = 31.5
25.5x8R14 Growler XOR = 24.2
25.5x10R14 Growler XOR = 31.0

25.5x8R12 Rocker Uber XOR = 26.5 lbs
25.5x10R12 Rocker Uber XOR = 31.7
25.5x8R14 Rocker Uber XOR = 26.1
25.5x10R14 Rocker Uber XOR = 31.2

Rocker Uber XOR
26.5x9R12
26.5x11R12
26.5x9R14
26.5x11R14

Sizes we will have by April 17th :
Growler Uber XOR
27.5x9R12
27.5x11R12
27.5x9R14
27.5x11R14

The 26.5" Growler Uber XOR and 27.5" Rocker Uber XOR will be available in the Fall 2010.

Here are the MSRPs for the 25.5" tires to give you an idea.

PB1031 - 25.5X8R12 GROWLER XOR 6PR - $109.09
PB1033 - 25.5X10R12 GROWLER XOR 6PR - $123.27
PB1035 - 25.5X8R14 GROWLER XOR 6PR - $110.17
PB1037 - 25.5X10R14 GROWLER XOR 6PR - $124.36

PB1021 - 25.5X8R12 ROCKER UBER XOR 8PR - $114.86
PB1023 - 25.5X10R12 ROCKER UBER XOR 8PR - $129.28
PB1025 - 25.5X8R14 ROCKER UBER XOR 8PR - $116.00
PB1027 - 25.5X10R14 ROCKER UBER XOR 8PR - $130.43

You can purchase tires direct from one of our many local dealers that you can find on our Dealer Locator Pit Bull Tires - Our Dealer Locations or you can contact one of these on line dealers:

POLY PERFORMANCE - YOUR OFF-ROAD SOURCE - AUTO|ATV/UTV|MOTO|SNOW|RC
www.4WS.COM
OK Auto, 4wd & Tire - www.ok4wd.com
4x4 Parts, Accessories, Tires, Fender Flares, Rubicon Express, Poison Spyder Customs - www.4x4groupbuy.com

Remember that these are MSRP and that each dealer sets their own prices. Yes, our prices are at the premium level. Yes, we believe they are worth the money in terms of performance, durability and longevity. If you compare them to similar radial tires, our prices are right there. But since we make special sizes 25.5, 26.5 & 27.5 and the fact that our tires run large means that you probably won't be able to compare apples to apples with our tires.

All of our tires are MADE IN THE USA by hard-working Americans. The rubber we use is similar rubber as we use on some of our OFF-ROAD LT tires and anyone can Google our name and read how much people love our stoic-rugged rubber and how much wear off-roaders are getting out of our tires.

Our radial tires cost more because (1) they use our proven stoic-rugged rubber; (2) they run true to size if not bigger in most cases; and (3) they are made in the USA. Our tread depth is deeper than most tires. So once again...you aren't comparing apples to apples if you try to compare our tires to other brands.

Here are some links to serious reviews of our products:

pit_bull_main_page

Pit Bull Tires Growler X.O.R. Review - ATV Torture Forums

There are many more reviews in Dirt Wheels, UTV Off Road, Rzrforums.net, grizzlycentral.com, atvcanada.ca

The proof is in the pudding...words are just words...so don't believe us...seriously, don't! We are advertising and trying to sell our tires. Of course we think we have the most beautiful baby of them all. Wait until someone you know runs them and tells you how much they like them...then buy them. There are leaders and there are followers....we prefer to Lead the Pack.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is there a sponsor on this site that sells these???
I believe you can buy from them directly or you can order from the links he posted above :fingersx:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
dealers

I believe you can buy from them directly or you can order from the links he posted above :fingersx:
You cannot buy from us directly, but you can go to our dealer locator and check out our Online dealers...most of which carry our ATV tires. If they do...it will say that they are an ATV dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to support a site sponsor if possible.

If somebody would like to sell a set of Growlers, I am in the buying mood. PM me a price for 25.5x14 shipped to 50323. I see the retail prices listed above. Too bad we did not get offered the 25% off direct buy as some of the other forums I have seen. I have PM'd pitbull tires on this site with a few questions and not recieved a response. I also directly emailed a person at pitbull tires whos name was given to me by one of the moderators on this site. No response from that as well. Maybe I will go back to an ITP Terracross.......

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I would like to support a site sponsor if possible.

If somebody would like to sell a set of Growlers, I am in the buying mood. PM me a price for 25.5x14 shipped to 50323. I see the retail prices listed above. Too bad we did not get offered the 25% off direct buy as some of the other forums I have seen. I have PM'd pitbull tires on this site with a few questions and not recieved a response. I also directly emailed a person at pitbull tires whos name was given to me by one of the moderators on this site. No response from that as well. Maybe I will go back to an ITP Terracross.......
I apologize if no one got back to you. I have only two private messages in my inbox..both are from arff99606...so I'm not sure what happened.

As for emailing us at pitbulltires.com...sometimes emails get picked up by our Spam software and if not noticed right away, are deleted within a week. It doesn't happen often...but it can happen.

If you would like to buy our tires you can contact:
Jeep Parts - Jeep Accessories - Lift Kits - Free Shipping at 4WS.COM
POLY PERFORMANCE - YOUR OFF-ROAD SOURCE - AUTO | ATV/UTV | MOTO | SNOW | RALLY | RC - www.polyperformance.com
4x4 Parts, Accessories, Tires, Fender Flares, Rubicon Express, Poison Spyder Customs -
OK Auto, 4wd & Tire
National 4WD, Canada's Only Coast to Coast Source for 4X4, Jeep, Light Truck and SUV Accessories
OK Auto, 4wd & Tire

Thanks for your interest in our tires.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts