Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellas I'm new to the forums but not new to the prowler. Any ways me power steering is out on my XTZ and wont even try coming back on. Batteries are new and charged. Looks like it a big job to pull out the power steering block out cuz the hood cargo box needs to come out so want to try doing all I can first.

·
Banned
365 Posts
hello fellas I'm new to the forums but not new to the prowler. Any ways me power steering is out on my XTZ and wont even try coming back on. Batteries are new and charged. Looks like it a big job to pull out the power steering block out cuz the hood cargo box needs to come out so want to try doing all I can first.
What year is your xtz,is there any power at all to the steering..

·
Banned
365 Posts
year is 2011 and the code comes on right as soon the ignition is on.
Whats the code number,must of them are a P number.But if it is what I am thinking it is.It's a low voltage code.they say not to even touch the steering wheel until the machine is running.I would call your dealer also.you don't have any power steering at all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.