Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Almost done guys new to ur site but been around atv world my whole life . This machine was totaled and limped in my shop the insurance company totaled after 6 months and a ton of money its coming together

·
Banned
365 Posts
Almost done guys new to ur site but been around atv world my whole life . This machine was totaled and limped in my shop the insurance company totaled after 6 months and a ton of money its coming together
Hi Gil,is it a 650 or 700 and are you running stock drivetrain as in the diff,Iam sure you changed the axles.............sweet looking.

·
Banned
365 Posts
IF you dont mind lets us know what you did performance wise.looks great.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a 650 h1 it has a speed werx complete big bore kit cam and stage 3 head porting job on them as well bigger valves bigger carb and it has gorrila axles and wet clutch delete pretty much everything that can be done has been done it still has stock gears at the moment but I plan to 35 inch boggers on it soon then I'll be doing something with the gears just don't know what yet but I am open to suggestions.with the 32 inch roctanes Ive had no issues it pulls good and has more torque than my commander of course it slow but it will pull hell off of the cross lol but any input guys put it on me. This is my first cat and so far I love it but it's like all the rest of them it's a money pit

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And I know it's crazy guys to take a single cylinder to the extreme like this but it was built to prove a point to one of my buddies that u can build a single and out torque a twin got a good video of me dragging a commander priceless sorry scot but it's getting uploaded

·
Banned
365 Posts
And I know it's crazy guys to take a single cylinder to the extreme like this but it was built to prove a point to one of my buddies that u can build a single and out torque a twin got a good video of me dragging a commander priceless sorry scot but it's getting uploaded
I agree what carb did you go with,i run a mikuni pumper from pcpoffroad.com love the carb made a big difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.