Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner

Prowler 1000 XTZ OTD Prices

25K views 53 replies 27 participants last post by  coreya3212 
#1 · (Edited)
How much is everyone getting the new XTZ 1000 OTD for? (and where did you buy it if you got a good deal?)

Looking to pick one up soon.
Thanks! :biggthumpup:

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Wow ! you guys are easy. Guess you really wanted one. Thats ok I did too, but i didnt pay near that. I won't say just what I did pay , but I got it at Precision Equipment in Famingtion, Missouri. I guess things just cost more out west. It's been very cold here since i got it so i've only had it out a couple of times , but oh my god this thing is fast. Can't wait to suck up some rzr's into the exhaust.
Yeah EVERYTHING costs more out here!!! :smashfreakB:

Discussion starter · #18 · (Edited)
I called around and everywhere sold out within 100miles I paid for freight and set up dmv 475 shipping seems right from MN , that's unreal that they are dealing on the brand new fastest utv out there, thats cool did you guys get 3.9% finacing
How much did you end up paying OTD with shipping to california and everything? what's the place called that you bought it from? Who was the 3.9% financing through?

Discussion starter · #20 ·
I called this place and they quoted me OTD for under MSRP!!!! Just gotta pay to get it here now which should put the total cost right around $14,000.00

I won't say exactly what i paid for mine ,but i will say it was alot less than you guys are talking about. Depending on where your at it may be worth the drive. Probably not from California. MY dealer is south of St. Louis ,Missouri. Precision Equipment. 573-760-0777 Give them a call and tell them bob told you to call. Maybe they will give me a break on accessories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.