Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner

Prowler 1000 XTZ OTD Prices

25K views 53 replies 27 participants last post by  coreya3212 
I called around and everywhere sold out within 100miles I paid for freight and set up dmv 475 shipping seems right from MN , that's unreal that they are dealing on the brand new fastest utv out there, thats cool did you guys get 3.9% finacing

well I'm not going to bash or throw mud on the guy I bought it from, personally I like the guy and it's not cheap to stay in bussiness out here in Cali, I'm happy with my deal. OTD was around 15875.00 tax doc ship setup, I just hope it lives up to the price I've paid. The pisser is how much I lost on my buggy so I could buy this SxS around 7k that would have almost paid for all the up grades ouch!

that s a killer deal, that would of paid for half my upgrades sofar, how are they in the snow never been snow drifting slideways sounds like fun accept for the wheather. It's prime time offroading season out here no deals until summer when theres no deals on watercraft

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.