Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
New guy here

I was looking to buy a Teryx Sport 2009 and after telling the sell person I was going to add a Muzzy exhaust, CDI, Dalton and fuel controller to get more power, he offer me the new Prowler Baja 1000XTZ I love the machine except the cage has to go (ugly) and be replace by something more sporty. My question is how reliable is the Prowler XTZ 1000 compare to the other SxS. Thanks you, can not wait to hear from you. I will be buying in the next two weeks. :)

I was looking to buy a Teryx Sport 2009 and after telling the sell person I was going to add a Muzzy exhaust, CDI, Dalton and fuel controller to get more power, he offer me the new Prowler Baja 1000XTZ I love the machine except the cage has to go (ugly) and be replace by something more sporty. My question is how reliable is the Prowler XTZ 1000 compare to the other SxS. Thanks you, can not wait to hear from you. I will be buying in the next two weeks. :)

I just got my XTZ 1000 and I personally love it. I agree with you 100% on the cage, I hate it so much I allready ordered the new four seat roll cage with custom seats and 4 point harnesses.:knockedout:

Believe me you will be satisfied.

The bottom dollar

The cheapest price I've seen one pay is 12,500 and I think that is as cheap as they go. So don't think you can get it any lower then that. That was hear in Nebraska from a dealer brand new 09. Stock.Plus tax

got mine for 16000.00 even plus 12% tax on 6g's with my two trades. It listed for 17300.00 This in cdn dollars so for our friends to the south of me it is roughly15500 usd with two year warranty and a winch. If I bought across the line I could of got it for 13000.00 but no warranty and no winch.

In Alberta canada, got my 2009 XTZ for 13500, plus 5% tax. Had to drive 6 hours one way to pick it up in Bonnyville AB, but could only find 3 2009 models from the 10 or so dealers I called. PX3, I see from the pick you got the 2010 model. Best price I found in Alberta was 14700 plus 5% tax on a 2010. Would have been a long haul for you though. happy trails.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.