Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was my first time out with my 2017 HDX 700 crew and we had a great time. I bought it with a lift and aftermarket mud tires and my question is this. Is it just me or is it extremely low geared? Are the mud tires making it seem like it the thing is revving higher then it should? I had it floored on some of the trails and it was only going about 25 miles per hour. I maybe wrong but I would think the 695cc engine would have more then what i have seen so far. I also tried my over ride for reverse and sometimes it would still cut out when going in reverse. Does the button have to be held in the whole time? Also what would be a good winch and bracket for this thing as i got stuck and it took forever to get out and I don't want to go thru that again? Thanks for the help Craig from Iowa. I have attached picks so you know what my ride looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
Override only works in 4wd while in reverse. 25 seems slow. How does it act on take off? Sounds like the helix in the secondary clutch has been changed from factory settings. Many how to's available on You Tube

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.