Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Prowler parts to get rid of.... take a look at the list, make me an offer if you see something could use, please dont ask me what I want for it....just make me a reasonable offer, I want this stuff gone. Everything is like new. Pics available upon request but may take a day or 2. call 320-583-7444 if you have any questions.

Hood (red)
complete set of fenders (red)
box
tailgate
dash
floor
airbox
headlights
wheel hubs
right side spindle
right and left atv spindle
cylinder
aftermarket Web cam
front and rear stock differentials (4.0 gear ratio)
front and rear differentials (3.6 gear ratio)
stock wheels and tires
atv axle part # 1502-344

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not exactly sure what’s going on with this ad. Hoping that he might have got tied up with work or something, but I can say that I haven’t had the best of luck completing a transaction with him.
I had called and talked to him (Jake from PFF) earlier last week about purchasing his front and rear differentials he has listed. After talking with Jake (who seems like a nice enough guy) he referred me to the actual owner of the parts (Kevin) to find out more details. So I called Kevin and spoke to him and reached an agreement for the price of the parts. Since Jake was the one selling the parts and was the one with the Paypal account, I had my brother called him back the next day while I was at work to complete the sell. Jake stated he would call back with a shipping quote but never did. So I called and left a message with my callback number. No callback. Even my brother has called and left messages for the guy over the last couple days and still no response.
Am slightly bummed as we were really hoping to get the parts from him. Either he’s not as eager to get rid of them as his ad says, or….he may just have gotten tied up with other things. I'd still would like to get the parts but am just disappointed in the communication at this point.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that, I will be calling you shortly. I just got out of the hospital for a few hours today to try and catch up. Had an over-due baby boy yesturday.

·
Banned
365 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just a heads up, unless somethign has changed, he couldn't find the diffs. My brother and I had called him and were going to buy those diffs for our pops machine. Money was sent via Paypal and then the guy told us they couldn't be found and refunded the money.

·
Banned
365 Posts
Just a heads up, unless somethign has changed, he couldn't find the diffs. My brother and I had called him and were going to buy those diffs for our pops machine. Money was sent via Paypal and then the guy told us they couldn't be found and refunded the money.
wonder how you could not find the diff laying around:sad2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.